Libra Alt-Az Adjustable Mount
#19230 - Libra Alt-Azimuth Adjusting D-Plate.
Aligning two co-axial telescopes has always been a challenge. Scope rings require adjusting up to six individual screws to provide alignment. Then the slightest bump can knock the telescopes out of alignment.
The Libra Alt-Az mount was designed to make this alignment task simple and painless. Using a pair of clamps on one side to attach the female dovetail receiver to an existing male D-plate, the #19230 will fit directly on to any "D" style dovetail bar. A second pair of larger knobs on the opposite side provide both altitude and azimuth adjustments. A locking thumb nut secures the fine thread adjustment shaft for easy "no tools" installation and configuration.
- D-plate Width: 4.00"
- Overall Width with knobs: 5" to 8"
- Overall Height (level): 2.65" (2.3" to 3.0")
- Overall Length: 12.25"
- Clamp Width: 2.5"
- Altitude Adjustment: 4-degrees
- Azimuth Adjustment: 9-degrees
- Clamp Fasteners: 3/4" knurled aluminum
- Alt-Az Knobs: 1-1/2" knurled aluminum
- Knob Color Options: Natural, Orange, Blue
- Weight: 5 lb. 15 oz (2.7 kg)
- Payload Capacity: 25-lbs.
- Safety: Two 1/4"-20 knobs on male dovetail (NEW!)
- Optec Libra "D" series dovetail systems,
- Losmandy D series dovetail systems,
- Celestron dovetail bar,
- Farpoint D series dovetails systems,
- ADM "D" Series dovetail systems,
- Robin Casady's dovetail systems.