Special Deals and Close-Outs
All items listed below will be sold on a "First Come, First Served" basis. Reduced prices are shown along with the original list price. Call Optec for current stock status of any item shown here or for any questions at all.
Every product is backed by our 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
No Current Returns.
Close-Outs and Miscellaneous Tooling
Modified Horiba H10 V-IR Monochrometer (1978)
The H10 Monochrometer was originally designed to act as a kind of narrow-pass photometer with the ability to adjust the wavelength being passed between an approximate range of 300-1100 nm. In 1978, Optec purchased one of these devices for internal use, and over the years it has been extensively modified. Now, we have no more use for this instrument, though it could be enormously helpful to another.
In addition to its originally intended functionality, this modified monochrometer includes:
- A stepper motor to allow computer automation of the monochrometer's bandpass setting.
- A 6-position, 1" diameter filter wheel.
- Five 1" colored glass filters: Schott UG-1, KG-3, OG-650, OG-515, and BG-38.
Effectively, these modifications make the H10 a perfect tool for constructing things like filter transmission curves.
|#17435||Wratten #23A Light Red Filter - unmounted - chipped edge.||$ 10.00|
|#17247||40mm GREEN-IR Filter with thin coating scratch.||$ 40.00|
Electronic and Mechanical Components:
At Optec, electronic and mechanical components tend to reach obsolesence in a relatively short period of time. We are continuously updating our designs, which results in older components falling out of use and simply being left on our shelves. These are often offered on eBay and other auction sites or can be purchased directly here. For more information on individual items, contact us directly.
- $2.50 - BREL 75 μF
- $20.00 - BREL 75 μF, pack of 10 pieces
- $17.50 - Mallory Electronics 20,000 μF
- $2.50 - Matsushita (aka Panasonic) 10,000 μF
- $2.50 - Cooper Bussmann Fuse Holder Model E37
- $2.50 - In-Line Fuse Holder, Manufacturer Unknown
- $12.50 - GE MR11 Quartz Halogen Projector Lamp
- $10.00 - Gilway L512 Halogen Lamp
- $10.00 - Polytron Model P31
- $10.00 - Polytron Model P31-X
Stepper Motor Drivers
- $10.00 - SAA1027 Stepper Driver IC, 16-pin DIP, Philips brand
- $150.00 - SAA1027, pack of 25 pieces
- $10.00 - Essex Stancor Model P-8385
- $15.00 - Essex Stancor Model P-8641
- $5.00 - Essex Stancor Model P-8661
- $10.00 - Essex Stancor Model P-8716
- $7.50 - MagneTek-Triad Model VPP28-180
- $12.50 - MagneTek-Triad Model VPS12-3400
- $20.00 - MTE Model C1-23362
- $15.00 - R.C. Allen Multitap Transformer, Model Unknown